We deliver integrated, multi-disciplinary static and dynamic reservoir models using state-of-the-art software. We support decision making by integrating uncertainties and risk analysis to subsurface studies, building reliability over the impact of each related parameters on the decision outcome.
Using in-house aplications and comertial tools we deliver integrated, multi-disciplinary reservoir studies, mainly focused on mitigation of subsurface and surface uncertanties around statics and dynamic reservoir models.
We provide an accurate platform to predict future reservoir performance, determine optimal production techniques, minimize cost, and maximizing production rates and reserves, using state of the art software.
Delivering field and Reservoir modelling
Our wealth of experience allows us to create state of the art reservoir models designed to represent closely the performance of very complex oil and gas reservoirs from conventional to unconventional.
Using cutting edge technology and techniques we deliver tailored dynamics and statics models to meet the real needs of different integrated reservoir studies.
Our consultant team understand perfectly how numerical simulation can be used as a very powerful vehicles to manage risk and uncertainty mitigation in field developments strategies, enabling you to understand the probability of meeting your operational and production goals, as well as a range of future outcomes.
Static and Dynamic Simulation
Our consultants combine deep functional expertise with practical experience in reservoir simulators and platforms to create dynamic 3D models, representing the fluid and rock properties, allowing for future reservoir performance predictions under various operating scenarios.
- Screening of geological models and setting up sensitivity and uncertainty analysis workflows using commercial and in-house developed tools.
- Quality Control of Simulation Models, conversion between simulators (ECLIPSE, CMG, PSIM, MoRes, VIP) and Model migration from ECLIPSE to Petrel RE.
- Criterion developing for objective History Matching of Reservoir Simulation and Material Balance models as well as Probabilistic Forecasting and Reserves/Resources estimation.
- Field developing optimization and concept /strategy analysis in redevelopment projects.
- Integrated asset modelling (IAM) studies of gas and gas- condensate fields, using MBAL, GAP, PROSPER, ECLIPSE- PIPESIM, and other commonly used reservoir and production engineering software.
- Evaluation and optimization of oil and gas field surface facilities networks as well as Gas lift allocation and water injection using IAM.